WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chris Brown's Official Video Featuring Aaliyah "Don't Think They Know"



Chris Brown's official video featuring Aaliyah, "Don't Think They Know" debuted today (6/17).

Check it out:




Weird that its well-known that Drake isn't only a huge fan of the late Aaliyah, but it was also blessed to create a brand new, full Aaliyah album. Now all of a sudden Chris Brown (whom is Drake's nemesis), is creating a video with Aaliyah. Don't know if its a coincidence or what, but very very weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment