WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LIKEEE OR NOTEEE: PHOTO: Amber Rose is almost unrecognizable with (very) long hair!



Amber Rose has traded one memorable look for another.

The model-singer, who has sported a shaved head since she was 19, before she came to fame in the last few years, wore a wig of waist-length, light-brown tresses on Saturday as she and fiancé Wiz Khalifa checked out a concert by rapper Juicy J at the House of Blues in L.A.

"Me and my Love at Juicy's show :-)," she captioned an almost unrecognizable pic she posted on Instagram.

The image showed Rose, 29, donning a curve-hugging neon ensemble less than four months after giving birth to son Sebastian on February 21.





It's not clear how long Kanye West's ex will keep the long locks, but it's at least more than a one-night look. She posted a video on Sunday that showed her dramatically flipping her tresses over her shoulder.


I dont know about yall, but omg I freaking love it. I didnt think that I would like it on her because I seen Amber Rose with wigs & black long hair before she cut all her hair off and I didnt like it at all (def the black hair). But this time I was wrong, she looks soooo pretty & shes starting to look like the old Amber Rose again (u know the 1 that dated Kanye), she losing the baby weight & is looking marvelous darling. But eventhough I love this hairstyle, Amber just dont keep it forever because ur signature hairstyle is you.




No comments:

Post a Comment