WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SAY WHAT: Claudia Jordan claims Omarosa’s mom punched her...........


There’s word that Claudia Jordan was the victim of unnecessary roughness on the red carpet at the 2013 BET Awards Sunday.
“I just had an interview about sisterhood and how we have to stop looking at each as as people [like], ‘I’ve gotta step on the next person to get to the next level’ and be more embracing of each other and supportive,” Claudia explained before revealing that she had a not-so-sisterly moment. “I just had an incident before that.”
Claudia told BalletAlert.com, “[Omarosa Manigualt] walked by and called me a b-tch and then her mother punched me in the arm. On the [red] carpet, her mom punched me in the arm in front of people. There were witnesses.”
Claims of a red carpet run-in aren’t terribly suprising as Claudia and Omarosa have infamously feuded quite a bit since last year. They battled on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” and they also beefed over Michael Clarke Duncan’s funeral.
check it:





No comments:

Post a Comment