WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OHMEEGEEEEE: Joe Budden hints at pregnancy?

Joe Budden & Tahiry

There may be another chapter in the saga that is Joe Budden and Tahiry’s relationship. When “Love & Hip Hop” kicked off season 3 they were striking up an uneasy friendship that seemed a little deeper than most, and by the end of the cycle they were heading off on a romantic getaway.
Despite their constant on-again-off-again cycle, Joe hinted that there relationship might become a little more permanent. “@TheRealTahiry I know it’s over between us, but u should be thinking of names in the mean time,” Joe cryptically tweeted over the weekend, causing some to wonder if he and Tahiry are expecting a baby. “I forgot to tell her, it ain’t a real breakup if your period is late when it happens.”
Without directly confirming or denying a pregnancy, Tahiry later tweeted, “Don’t believe the hype!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment