WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

THIS BEOTCH: Kirk Frost talks cheating on Rasheeda!

kirk-frost-rasheeda

Kirk Frost has a perfectly good explanation for why he cheated on his pregnant wife: Someone slipped something in his drink!

This week on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” Kirk decided to take some time away from Rasheeda and cut up with his boys Benzino and Bobby Valentino. While Benzino thought it was just going to be a guys’ weekend, Bobby decided to invite some girls.

That’s where things went left for Kirk, who kissed another woman on camera and took two girls back to his room. While his behavior was just the latest bad decision he’s made in his marriage, he thinks it was entirely his fault. If anything, he blamed his environment and his friends for cheating on Rasheeda.

“That was kind of out of hand for me. I was drinking hanging with Benzino and Bobby V” Kirk told HelloBeautiful.com. “I think somebody put something in the drink. I was like, ‘That’s not me.’ But it happened. That was the liquor.”

Most people are expecting Kirk and Rasheeda to announce their rumored divorce, but the couple said they’re working on the relationship. “I’m probably in a lot of trouble right now,” said Kirk, who added that he’s trying to get back into Rasheeda’s good graces. “I’m going to do my best. Hopefuly time will heal it. I don’t have a lot to say.”

Even though VH1 viewers just saw it happen last night, Kirk said that his indiscretion is old news, stating, “I did that last year.”

I swear Kirk had me so fooled the 1st season I really thought he was the best hubby, but looks can be deceiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment