WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, August 16, 2013

R.I.P: That ’70s Show‘s Lisa Robin Kelly Dies At 43...............................................................

Last Lap: That ’70s Show‘s Lisa Robin Kelly Dies At 43

Lisa Robin Kelly 

  • Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Eric Foreman’s older sister Laurie on "That ’70s Show", went into cardiac arrest Wednesday. The actress had been attempting treatment for an ongoing alcohol problem, but passed away at a rehab center. We previously covered her alleged involvement in domestic violence disputes and a very sad interview she did with Good Morning America I SEND MY PRAYERS & CONDOLENCES TO THE ENTIRE KELLY FAMILY & FRIENDS!                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment