WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, August 16, 2013

YAY OR NAY: BIG SEAN'S "GLEE" GURLFRIEND NAYA RIVERA MUST BE PUTTING IT DOWN, CAUSE NAYA'S ALL OF A SUDDEN A WANNABE ARTIST..............................YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Glee’s Naya Rivera Drops New Song, “Sorry”: WATCH


She may be happily paired with rapper Big Sean, but her new song, “Sorry,” is an apology of sorts to Sean’s ex. Whether it’s genuine you’ll have to decide: 

         Lyrics range from: “you’re wishing that it played out different, yeah I know it sux girl” to calling her rival “a hot mess.”

My 2$: I fell that Naya Rivera should stick to her day job which is: acting & being pretty. Eventhough, I have to say that the song isn't horrible/terrible at all & I feel that most things Big Sean gets on is "dope". Any who, why the hell is Naya being so insecure? And worrying about Big Sean's ex-gf's for? 1st of all; no matter how you look, no "Real"; Naya is a great actress, exotic-looking/pretty & sexy, smart/intelligent, famous & rich, and I guess can take a **Black Sau-Sege, If you know what I mean lol (**a.k.a My name for a very large black penis lol). O.S. And you know what they say, if your: tall+black+skinny=**WARNING**WARNING, Stay Away From The Large Snake, if You Can't Take It; LITERALLY! It is not smart to try out if your not good with PAIN, take it from someone who has a Black SauSege a time or 2 in my lifetime and trust me, Im a pro at controlling pain! (its mind over matter)











No comments:

Post a Comment