WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

NOT AGAIN: THIS WAKA FLOCKA FLAMES .VS. GUCCI MANE BEEF CONTINUES..........................

(I MISS WEN THEY WERE FRIENDS, HOPEFULLY THEY'LL REALIZE THAT THEIR BETTER OFF COOL, THEN ENEMIES)

Guess whom started this Twitter Beef today? DING Ding ding, you guessed correct. It was "Ice Cream Cone a.k.a. Gucci Mane, like always!


  1. Guwop dont get robbed. All. Bricksquad members been shot. Think about it every1 but Ceo
  2. I cant rep Bricksquad. Every artist I bought a bricksquad chain. Let a nigga rob them for it. Every chain. Pitiful fux bricksquad
  3. I only give out 6 figure record deals because I plan on creating a millionaire when I sign an artist. BIG GUCCI
  4. Who wanna sign to my new label? Who hot yall?
  1. Fuck bricksquad im. Sucka free. 1017
  2. Bricksquad is a name and so is gucci. I am real 100 percent 1st and foremost 1017 my grandaddy house in Bessemer Alabama zone6 myhood
  3. B a leader. Not. A. Crash dummy. They lie. Lie lie. Lie. Brainwashers. Yall believe that u stupid anyway
  4. I did not pay for a lawyer for guy who killed slim dunkin. Thats a, lie. I luv dunk.

  1. You just made a lot of people with "BRICKSQUAD" and "BSM" tattoos pissed.

      
good shit on retiring bricksquad too many fucc boys tryna claim squad. #1017

that's a bet guwop you couldn't get 2 mil even if you sold waka


Even Chris Brown chimed into the Waka Flocka . Vs. Gucci Mane Twitter Beef!
  1. Follow ya dreams.... Fuck the nightmares !

Waka Flocka's Tweets!

When I met he was wearing cowboy boots and clear Jordan’s
  1. : “: He MADD!!!!” Who I got to fuck up bae !!!” Just be kool babe he’s only a

No comments:

Post a Comment