WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

THIS STUPID BEOTCH: 'EX-REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATL IS HAVING TWINS & HER OLDEST DAUGHTER BREAKS DOWN................

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS STOOPID BEOTCH REALLY CONTINUE TO POP OUT BABIES JUST TO KEEP HER REALITY SHOW, GUESS WHO?

Kim Zolciak Friends
Don't Be Tardy star Kim Zolciak revealed this week that she and husband Kroy are expecting twins! With the addition of the two newborns.  Kim and Kroy will be parents to six children. "It's going to be very busy but it's a dream come true," Kim said. "I couldn't be more excited. I had no idea…but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised."


Yep, that low down dirty monkey with  wig on, chain smoking while preggo's mother thats already dropping the ball on being a parent to her 1st two daughters; Briana & Brielle- Kim Zolciak.
Fans just couldn’t believe it when Kim Zolciak revealed that she is expecting twins with husband Kroy Biermann — after all, when the little ones arrive, they will be her fifth and sixth children! 

Even Kim’s friends are shocked by how quickly her family is growing — and they’re telling her to stop after six! Kim is excited to learn the news that she will be welcoming twins — but her friends are concerned that she will have so many young children at once! Kim currently has four kids: Brielle, 16; Ariana, 12; Kroy, 2; and Kash, 1.

“Kim is going to have her hands full with all those kids running around her house. Six kids in total, that’s a lot of damn kids,” a source close to Kim tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
“She better get her tubes tied before she surpasses Octomom!” our source joked, before adding:
It’s all in love and fun though. If anyone knows Kim, and knows her well, you know she’s got a big heart, she’s a loving person and when it comes to her kids, she will die for him. Her twins are going to be love and well cared for and she’s going to be a great mom to them and they will have lots of help from their older brothers and sisters. It’s going to be one big happy family.
“But seriously though, and I say this with love because Kim is like family, she needs to stop having sex or at least Kroy needs to wear a condom or two … or six.”

No one could have guessed that Kim’s fifth pregnancy would result in twins — Kim was just as shocked to learn the news herself!

“I’m having twins and I couldn’t be more excited,” Kim told E! News on August 19. ”I was completely shocked. I had no idea. It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. I can’t believe I am going to be a mom to six children … It’s going to be very busy but it’s a dream come true.”

What do YOU think? Do you think Kim should stop at 6 kids?

WATCH BELOW: As Kim Zolciak & Kroy Finds Out That She's Preggo's Again On Another Season Of "Don't Be Tardy"



My 2cents: If Kroy loves Kim so much & is trying for this humongous family of kids, then why do he continue to sit around & allow Kim to light up and smoke cigarettes while preggos. And I know Kim thinks that "Oh, well if the others came out perfectly fine, then why stop my habits now", freaking dummy. I swear when I heard this story I was pissed, not because I was shocked at them having another baby, but to have twins & 4 babies all under the age of 3 & 2 teenage daughters whom needs attention (all the kids should get the same amount of attention but of course in reality the babies do need alot of attention. But I personally believe that going through puberty & teenage years are some of thee worst & toughest years to go through: your trying to find yourself, keeping up with grades, boyfriends, envious classmates that's picking and/or bullying her cause shes a teenager that has fame & fortune at such a young age). But Kim is the epitome of the word; "SUBMISSIVE", I truly understand being in love can make you do some cray cray things in life but I think Kim is going to far & Kroy is so young and dumb, head over hills in love that he's not thinking about the future & the "what ifs" in life. Meaning what if they divorced in the future & here they are, having to split custody of 4 toddlers that they had all within the 3yrs they been married. Cause they met, started dating, moved in together, got engaged, got married & immediately started popping out babies. And they haven't even been together let alone married long enough, the # of kids is greater then how long they been together. 
      I know many peeps can ask, "Why do I get so upset at the fact that another woman continues to have children with her hubby? Or why do I care about another woman's chuckie? And what the hell this gotta do with me, if their happy then what does it matter? Well of course I dont give a damn about how many kids Kim & Kroy have, but I do have a problem with someone who is popping out babies not cause she really wants to, but because her man/husband wants her too & her 2 daughters are already been very unhappy every since the other 2 boys came along. I know that "mommas gotta have a life too" but momma also needs to be a momma to all her kids, not just the kids that she has with the "love of her life". 


No comments:

Post a Comment