WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, October 7, 2013

K.Michelle Dumps Boyfriend!




k-michelle-dumps-lance


K. Michelle is single and ready to mingle! K.Michelle, Indiana Pacers basketball star Lance Stephenson. have BROKEN UP. The couple dated for just a few months.

K. broke up with Lance after spotted a photo of Lance, which he posted  himself on Instagram with his ex girlfriend and baby mama laying on a bed on the  background of the image!

K. Michelle posted a photo of her and Tami Roman partying together the next day with the caption “No tears here” and some texts that read “It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke you down, what matters is what made you smile again,” and “Honesty is an expensive gift so don’t expect it from cheap people.

The messages were obviously hints to Lance Stephenson that she was done with him and she’s not going to loose no sleeps over him. On that note some photos was also a caption that read “Say that! I hate a liar!!! I can forgive alot  but a liar is a coward to me. I don’t respect a coward, so we can’t rock. If you  gotta lie to do your dirt, you ain’t a real BOSS. A boss will hurt you with the truth before they tell you a lie.”

Just a few hours later, K. Michelle took to twitter to make the breakup with  Lance official:
“I’m single. Ill explain later. I have to do what’s best for me. ❤   If it doesn’t make you smile, know when to walk away. There’s only so much a heart can take. No one deserves to be lied to and cheated on”

No comments:

Post a Comment