WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, October 7, 2013

NOOOOO: Tiny is pregnant with T.I. 3rd Child!


ti-tiny-family-hustle
Rumors are going wild about a Tiny Harris’ being pregnant. and this will be Tiny’s 3rd child from T.I.


T.I. was celebrating his birthday this weekend and people are saying that’s when Tinysurprised T.I. with the pregnancy news what a present! A close friend of the couple shed some  lights on twitter:

“My girl @majorgirl got some extra big news to tell the world … Hint hint  she’s gone have someone new in her life … #winning”

The fabulous couple have two kids together with a few more kids from previous relationships. Tiny had the opportunity to give T.I. his first daughter but she suffered a miscarriage. The couple had planned to name the girl Leyah Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment