WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kordell Stewart Talks Gay Rumors & Divorce: ‘I Compromised My Manhood To Let My Wife Do [Reality TV]‘


Kordell Stewart V103 1 

Kordell Stewart V103

Don’t start none won’t be none!

The rumor mill has been buzzing for months about Porsha Stewart of Real Housewives of Atlanta alleging on the sly that her ex-husband Kordell might be gay, and on the show’s season premiere Sunday night she was hinting that his sexuality was why their marriage eventually ended. Defending himself and hoping to dead the rumors once and for all, Kordell stopped by Atlanta’s V103′s “Ryan Cameron Morning Show” to say that he kicked Porsha to the curb because Hollywood became more important to her than being a wife and mother.
The way Kordell sees it, Porsha acted disrespectfully by coming for his “manhood” instead of keeping it real and saying why their marriage really didn’t work out. He says his number one priority has always been the health and happiness of his son, not whether or not his wife comes strolling in at 2:00a.m. because she’s trying to get her reality show hustle on like NeNe [Leakes].

Peep the excerpts:
On Porsha caring more about her career than their family
For me it’s all about keeping my son’s mind in the right place through all this foolishness that’s going on. Whether it be, my wife still today, on paper, running her mouth, saying the things that she found out about the show on Twitter. To the mama being on the show that I only saw my wife one time in the hospital when we had our miscarriage.
My wife had said to me many times after coming home two in the morning, three in the morning maybe four in the morning because she’s trying to hustle like the NeNes of the world. Everybody wants to be NeNe. You know my hours [are] two to six. Through all that, I’ll get home and my son will say, ‘Is Mommy coming home?’ or ‘Did she make it home yet?’ Talking about Porsha.  I would say she’s doing her thing. He would wake up in the morning and ask, ‘Did mommy make it home?’ and I would say ‘Yes, she’s sleeping.’  After a couple times of that happening and me not knowing…
When my son asked me this these few times, I had to figure out how do I make him understand what’s going on.  He doesn’t deserve to have to deal with that when there’s two parents in the home.  If anything, we should be eating dinner together, finding a way to get it done, or making sure that when the kid goes to bed that you go in there and check on the kid.  Kiss him goodnight. Even if it’s three in the morning, you still give him a kiss so he can feel your presence!  I had to deal with that as a kid.  My mom passed away at 11. My dad did it. He did it the right way.
I have custody of my kid.  It’s my obligation as a dad, as a parent, to make sure that my baby is good.  And I say ‘my’ because you see where it is today.  If I say ‘our,’ the our of the other half is not doing her part to even call and check on the kid.
And I ask the question, ‘Babe, what’s the deal? Why you coming home–what’s going on?’ ‘What do you mean? I’m grown. I do what I want to do.’ That’s a quote from Porsha, from my wife.  So when that happens, I’m kind of messed up a little bit because I never had this gangsta-talk to me from my woman before.  It’s supposed to be about the household.
On Porsha and the Bravo cameras disrespecting him
When I was done playing football I wanted to make sure the monies I made, I wanted to inject that in my family-to-be.  My son was already here.  Then, Porsha came on the scene.  She married into the Stewart family – I didn’t marry into the Williams family.  That’s her people.  I went out my way to make sure we were situated.  As if I was still playing the game because I was capable of purchasing in cash my house for my family.  So when you come out your mouth and show that type of disrespect, you have no idea how much that burned me up inside. I’ve been about team concepts all my life. I’m all about everybody pulling their weight, doing their part.  The person that suffers if people don’t pull their weight is the child.
When I allowed Bravo in the house, I went against the grain of what I represent.  I’m private.  I had to compromise everything about my manhood from the standpoint of–I’m going to let my wife do what she do. And that’s it.
He isn’t gay
No, I’m not.  I’m not on the down low and I’m not bisexual.  I’m a one hundred percent man.  I don’t do no “homophobic.” There’s nothing about no dude that I see, all due respect.[...]I promise you…on my life…and everything I’m a part of including my son, and on my father who’s no longer here, that nothing will ever come up with no dude about me and nothing.  People can say what they want to say.
On him addressing the gay rumors with Porsha when they first started dating
No, she never asked me about it.  When we were dating maybe two to three weeks into our relationship, we were at her condo and I asked to talk to her about something since we’re about to move forward in this relationship.  I said I just want you to know there were rumors way back then.  I brought it up.  She said she had heard something about it.  And she said no big deal, I know a lot of guys that are gay.  I said no, that has nothing to do with me.  I’m just telling you about a rumor that’s floating around about me before you get caught up into this relationship and find this out from the backside.
On what made him finally decide to end the marriage
When your wife looks you in your face and tells you to file for divorce, and the only reason she’s not filing is because she doesn’t have the money and she doesn’t have nothing to lose. Are you kidding me?
The $3 million plus I done put into this wedding  and this house, and got her mama and everybody in it?  A brother coming to the house with all his kids [every week] and my son wants to have a birthday party and you say he can’t have a birthday party because you’re uncomfortable?  Are you kidding me?
And when you tell me you’re uncomfortable, but you got all these Bravo people walking through my house, people I don’t know, makeup artists, all these different type of people.  But my baby, the kid that lives here in this house. And then you say to me and his mom, ‘This is not his house, it’s my house. He just lives here.’
I went to New Orleans to work at the Super Bowl and I told my son’s mother to handle the birthday plans with Porsha. And I come back to find out that the party is the indoor sky jumping castle place.
Porsha told her that she doesn’t want the child’s mother, her friends and all my son’s friends at the house because she’s uncomfortable.  You got all these people coming to this house–your mama, Bravo, ministers–but my baby can’t have a birthday party in his own house?
On if he still loves Porsha
I have love in my heart about what I remembered about Porsha.  I love her so much, but where she is, she’s going to stay. Not coming back over here.  There’s nothing over here she can get or that I want, at all.
Watch the interview below:





No comments:

Post a Comment