WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

[Video] Ciara Talks Engagement & Wedding Plans: ‘I Can Almost Cry Talking About It’


Ciara Talks Marriage at People's Choice Awards

Ciara Talks Marriage at People's Choice Awards 1

Newly engaged Ciara is showing off the bling on her ring finger every chance she gets and we’re not even mad at her. Hitting up the red carpet for the 2013 People’s Choice Awards, CiCi caught with with Entertainment Tonight and threw up that hand before they even got to any interview questions.

During the brief chat, she said she’s still on cloud nine while thinking about Future as her “fiancé” and not just a “boyfriend,” and for those of us who are on Wedding Watch, we can expect for the couple to jump the broom sometime next year when their careers calm down.
On being engaged
It feels so good. What’s so funny is, I was thinking about my life as a woman and all that’s happened to me and the things I’ve been through as a woman. It feels so great to be with someone who’s like, your best friend. I can almost cry talking about it now because every time I think about it, it really kicks in, but I feel so happy. I really do. I’m just very proud. I think I just like being able to say ‘my fiancé.’ Not my boyfriend. It’s not just that word you toss around. That’s my fiancé! I love it. It feels so good.
If they have any potential dates lined up for the wedding
We do. It’s going to be around next year because he’s on tour now and I’m finishing up stuff. We wanted it to be at the best time. I just know I don’t want it to be when it’s super hot. I don’t want everyone to be burning up at the wedding. I want the perfect weather. There’s probably going to be two parts to it because we have so much family in Atlanta, but I likes the sun. I likes the exotic places in the world, you know?
Peep the video below starting at the 3:45 mark:





No comments:

Post a Comment