WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

YOU BETTA WURK BEOTCH! LALA VASQUEZ SUPPORTS HER BOO, CARMELO ANTHONY AT HIS 1ST GAME AS AN NY KNICK

LaLa Vasquez Has Christian Louboutin Make Her Some CUSTOM SHOES . . . In The KNICKS COLORS . . . For Carmelo's FIRST GAME In NY!! (Wow) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011

These custom made Blue & Orange Christian Louboutins are the business, and that’s why I love LaLa. Because she has stood by her man, Carmelo Anthony side through thick and thin and she supports him at every game. She’s such a good wife and they are the definition of Real, Black, Young and in Love. I hope someday I can find a man that loves me more than I love him, and that we can have the love between us that Carmelo & Lala have for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment