WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Kim Zolciak Sells Baby Bump Bikini Pics (PHOTOS) + “FREE Sweetie!” Campaign Gains Steam…

Kim Zolciak Sells Baby Bump Bikini Pics (PHOTOS) + “FREE Sweetie!” Campaign Gains Steam…

No re-touches?

In honor of Black History month, a few fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta have joined forces and pitched in a few pennies to buy back Sweetie’s freedom. I guess there’s no better time than now, especially since Kimmie’s busy planning for the Baby.

I think they’ve gotten about $3.84 cents in donations so far but they spent most of that on sharpies and poster board.

No word yet on if Sweetie will actually fly the coop voluntarily or if she’ll be forcibly placed in a witness protection program. I think they should just buy Sweetie a beer and call it a day…

1 comment: