WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

VIDEO Porsha Stewart Tells Watch What Happens Live “Yes, I Was Blindsided By Divorce”


Porsha Stewart Watch What Happens Live Photo 450x291

This Sunday marked the final part of an emotional three-part reunion for the Real Housewives of Atlanta. And, just as the previews suggested, it was the most exciting episode yet.

Porsha Stewart was the only married wife on the panel without her husband present, and even the engaged cast had their significant others present for support. Kenya Moore is dating but sat alone. And Stewart was alone. Later in the episode, Stewart was practically screaming over the other cast in a minutes-long rant about not giving up on her failing marriage.

Stewart elaborates on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, she didn’t know the marriage was already over and the hysterical ranting was basically her marriage’s death rattle. She explains, her estranged husband filed for divorce in secret and returned home like nothing happened. He was in another room in the house when his wife learned about her own divorce on Twitter. Yes, really.

Here’s what Stewart had to say as a guest on the show and there’s video below.

How is she doing right now? ”I’m doing alright, I’m here, I’m standing. I’m just being strong right now.”
Did she see the divorce coming? ”I was totally blindsided. At the reunion I did feel some kind of way because I did want my husband there with me, but I was standing strong representing for my family. I was a wife, that was my title. That’s what I took on and had ownership of.”

How did she find out about the divorce? “When I found out about the divorce, it was absolutely a surprise. I was laying in the bed and I tweeted ‘today is the first day of the rest of your life’. I put the phone down and took a little nap and I looked back at my phone and my sister was calling me over and over. She said ‘have you heard’ and I’m like ‘hear what?’.”

Porsha went back on Twitter and says the first thing she saw was “Kordell is divorcing Porsha”. Porsha admits she thought it was a crazy joke. Can you imagine finding that out with your husband just hanging out in the other room? Porsha called her sister back and said “I’m going to go ask him about it.” Kordell was literally in the other room! She went in and asked him if he had filed. Porsha shared, “Long story short, I was very disappointed and let down. When I got married, I meant it for life. I always said I’d never get a divorce unless he cheated on me or something like that.”

“I was heartbroken. Like I am still right now. I’m a brave woman and I know I’m living this out in front of the world because of the way it was done. ”

On what happened before the marriage broke down? She says “what you saw at the reunion was a wife trying one last try. When you are married, I feel like you have to put your 150% in to your marriage, no matter what. And if it doesn’t work, you need to be able to walk away and say ‘I tried’. It ain’t always gonna be easy, it ain’t always gonna be a happy situation. But when you have made a vow to that man and that child (Kordell’s son) you have at home, you owe them that. So I feel like at the end of the day it was just a betrayal that I suffered from and that’s something I’m going to have to move on with, but at least I know that I put in my best at the end of the day.”

On them living in the same house still “I didn’t say we speak and I didn’t say I’m cookin’. Ain’t no eggs and bacon and ham hocks no mo’.”

Confirming the prenup situation Porsha confirms there is NO prenup. Andy says “stay in that house, girl!”
On whether she has anything to say to fans? “Thank you for supporting me through this. Whether you did or didn’t like me, you see that I’m a woman and what I’m going through and your prayers are holding me up.”





No comments:

Post a Comment